The Lounge is TD’s movie and television theater. Located in the basement of Town Hall, the Lounge is equipped with comfortable couches, a very large television, a full array of cable channels, a DVD player, and a HDMI/VGA input cable.
- Go to the HoC Office and complete a request for access form (You will need your ID). You will receive an email from the HoC Office confirming that your access has been granted. Your access will remain active for the semester.
- Once you have access you can make a reservation online. A hard copy of the calendar will be posted on the Lounge door, but you should still check the on-line calendar to assure new reservations have not been added.
- If you would like to make a repeating reservation for the semester, or a reservation more than one month in advance, please email India Bhalla-Ladd.
- The TD student who makes the reservation is responsible for making sure that the entire group follows the rules and does not damage anything. Failure to treat the space with respect can result in loss of access to the room. You are expected to leave the theater as you found it.
- Follow the posted instructions carefully. Treat the equipment with respect.
- If you encounter any problems please report to: firstname.lastname@example.org